[Handlebars-Flobots]
Well, one of those is true at any rate. I cant tell you a single thing about Leif Ericson, so guess which one that leaves. Yep, i can add a new talent to my list. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem. I am also a starburst unwrapping fiend.
Its a talent i picked up while at my sisters house the other day. she was telling me how she tied a know in a cherry stem while at applebees and i remarked that i had never tried that. i dont like cherries so its not like a have them laying around to use the stem. so she sends someone to bring us cherry stems so we can practice. well, the first time i got a broken cherry stem. and i got so frustrated cuz i couldnt tie it in a knot. so i gave up. and they laughed at me cuz i couldnt do it. well later i decided to try again. and i got an unbroken cherry stem. AND I TOTALLY TIED IT IN A KNOT! HA!
then i told her the other test was if you could unwrap a starburst in your mouth. so she sent for some starbursts. let me tell you, i can unwrap a starburst in no time flat. go me.
i feel sufficiently prepared for college ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment