sooooo this is my 100th blog post. yay! thats alot of posts. for this post i think ill do 100 random facts about me. just cuz i feel like i need to write 100 of something.
1. I was named after a character on a soap opera
2. I hate sleeping in socks
3. Most people are very surprised to find out that I love rap music
4. I am obsessive about having nice eyebrows
5. I love to watch pro football
6. I love to watch college basketball. I even fill out a bracket at championship time
7. I still watch cartoons. They are awesome
8. I love to sleep in the cold.
9. I keep my room really cold all the time. on more than one occasion I have found ice in my room
10. I only eat the leafy part of the lettuce in my salad, never the chunky parts
11. I am an apeirophob
12. My favorite cereal is Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, but I didn’t eat it for almost 10 years and only started eating it again about 2 years ago. There is a tragic story behind it.
13. I hated my hair for the longest time growing up. I have finally accepted and embraced my hair because it makes me unique
14. I have some of the awesomest shoes on the planet. End of story.
15. am seriously addicted to lifesavers. A day without lifesavers is a very bad day
16. I love to watch trashy Vh1 reality tv shows
17. I read postsecrets every single week
18. I often make up words at random when I cant think of the word im looking for
19. I hate hate hate the sound of two nail files rubbing together
20. I hit the snooze button at least 3 times every morning
21. I have a scar in my eyebrow where I got hit in the face with a swing when I was young and had to get stitches
22. I make lists a lot. Lists about everything. I have a list book
23. I never eat the crusts of my Poptarts. I pick them off before I eat them
24. I operate best between the hours of 10 pm and 2 am. Of course im awake other hours, but those are not my peak hours
25. I have a beastly old cell phone that I love because its pretty much indestructible
26. My besty and I have been best friends since the 5th grade. I heart her
27. I named my car Wilbur
28. I cry every single time I watch The Notebook, even though I know how it ends
29. I pop my neck and back all the time. It grosses my roomie out
30. I like to paint my nails bright colors. It makes me happy
31. I love my job...actually, I just really love the people I work with
32. I am a rather conservative individual
33. Even though I just made the above statement, I am pro-choice
34. I have one tattoo, and I love it. I will definitely get more
35. I have seven piercings in my ears total
36. I have to have a round total of money in my savings account. I constantly move money between my accounts to make sure that I have a nice even number in my savings account
37. I hate spiders. I wont even kill them myself because I fear they will jump on me and attack me
38. I discovered a love for bubble tea this year
39. I want to have a baby when I am 30, because its kinda a tradition in my family.
40. Skipping class makes me feel guilty
41. I am admittedly a pack rat
42. I firmly believe that duct tape and super glue will do just about any job
43. I love to take silly pictures with my friends
44. My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell
45. I have never been to Cedar Point
46. I still have my Super Nintendo that I got for Christmas when I was seven. I still play it. I am a beast at Donkey Kong Country
47. I have a plastic surgery that i plan to carry out when i strike it rich
48. I like to cook, even though I'm not very good at it
49. I will never ever eat broccolli. Yuck.
50. I once broke a bone in my foot by slamming my foot into a briefcase. I still have a little bone fragment chilling around in my foot
51. I go to Starbucks when I am sad or upset
52. Every time I go to Starbucks, I order a java chip frappacino. Every time
53. I broke my wrist roller skating when I was six. As a result, I do not roller skate
54. I love roller coasters
55. I never make my bed. I think it is a waste of time
56. Math and physics are my worst subjects in school, yet I am an engineering major
57. Every year for my birthday, my mom makes the same cake for me. An orange juice cake
58. When I shave my legs, I always shave the leg closest to the shower wall first and the leg next to the shower curtain or shower door last
59. I am allergic to penicillin
60. I used to hate Facebook. Now I am a Facebook addict
61. I love the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It was my favorite show when I was younger. I had all the toys. I even have a MMPR shirt
62. I want to get an inner lip tattoo
63. I am good at evading the police
64. I love you if you are still reading all of these
65. I have had two poems published before
66. I secretly loved living in Marion
67. I like my lemonade really really sour
68. I am a rather sickly individual
69. I am childish enough that this number still makes me smile a little
70. My favorite color is red
71. I like to have my head rubbed. It calms me down
72. I flail alot
73. Saturday is my favorite day of the week
74. I want to go skydiving one day
75. My goal for the summer is to learn to water ski
76. I write really big and sloppily
77. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
78. I am running out of things to say
79. I learned how to make pizzas tonight at work
80. I watch a soap opera, Days of Our Lives, every day i get a chance
81. I prefer Miracle Whip over mayo
82. I clean my glasses all the time because even the smallest spot of dirt on them annoys me
83. I loooove peanut butter burgers fromm XXX
84. One month I sent and received approximately 12,000 text messages.
85. I love to watch reruns of Scrubs, and thats pretty much all I do with my life
86. I think I possibly have the most troublesome laptop in the entire world
87. I have a fondness for scary movies
88. I am a major germaphob
89. I look best in the color blue
90. I go on weird late night cleaning binges. I clean most around 2:00 am
91. I had a goldfish named Princess when I was very young. It died when I was at school, and my mom flushed it. I am still scarred
92. I love to get letters in the mail and wish that more people still sent things snail mail
93. People at work throw parsely at my face all the time. They think it is funny for some reason
94. My favorite animals are llamas. I don't know why
95. I can Cotton-Eye Joe like nobody's business
96. I have a Bucket List
97. I like to go shopping at odd hours of the night
98. The Tard Park is my favorite place to hang out in M-Town
99. I have a red line on my nose from where I habitually wrinkle my nose in a funny fashion
100. This was harder than I thought it would be
1 comment:
kayla from days?
that would be priceless.
i feel we should cotton eye joe it up sometime, seeing as how we're the only people that can do that with a 100 mile radius. :p
you have inspired me to do something similar.
kudos to you kayla. :D
Post a Comment