Thursday, October 2, 2008

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

[I'm Yours-Jason Mraz]
sadfgadsiuhgasjhgaskjgkjhgdaskj. i just had the best night at work EVER. oh it was delightful. i worked a great deal on my witty banter and it paid off ;) well, i believe he either knew i was sick or gathered from how bad i looked and therefore was uber nice to me. he kept coming up and checking on me, asking me if i was ok and all. and we joked around a little. and he gave me money (no dani, i did not charge him for my services. that boy would not have to pay fersure.) haha some old cougar tipped him the one time that night he worked register while i took a break and he felt bad cuz he got money when i should have. so he gave me half of it. and i dunno, he acknowledged my existance so it was a positively lovely night. i hope it can be like this from now on. and by this i mean not getting ignored. :D so happy.

No comments: