[Wanna Be a Balla-Lil' Troy]
first off, i dunno what the title has to do with this at all. i just felt random today.
ok so its post number 50. thats pretty cool. and since i recently joined a group on facebook entitled "my best friend and i have conversations that are impossible to understand" im gonna devote this post to, what else, things my friends and i say that outsiders dont understand. im talking inside jokes. i love them. they are delightful. so here are 50 of my favorites, in no particular order. and people who arent the people mentioned next to a particular joke will have no idea what i am saying. and i like it that way.
1. Bitch-skedadle (Me, Jen, and Dani)
2. Mr. Green-Van-da-Man-Man-Vandy-Man.... (Me and Jen)
3. Da-dum. Da-dum. *GLOMP* (Me and Carrie)
4. Giant cheese-gratery deaths (Me and Willis)
5. Fiends (Me and Dani)
6. Mr. Takashima (Me and Justin)
7. Living on the international date line (Me and Meghan)
8. Hi, my name is boobs (Me and Jen)
9. WIINGS! WIIIIINGS! (Me, Jen, and Dani)
10. Nontraditional games of Guess Who (Me and Justin)
11. Christmas lights (Me and Shannon)
12. Clown Punching (Me and Justin)
13. "I swear i saw a squirrel wearing a t-shirt!!" (Me and Meghan)
14. The Bitch and Yes-Man (Me and Kayla)
15. A. B. C. D. E. F.....et cetera (Me and LeAnne)
16. Professional Bear-Ripper-In-Halfer (Me and Jen)
17. That pony ain't nice (Me and Justin)
18. Step-and-a-half (Me and Dani)
19. Red-haired Witch Boy (Me, Justin, and Raver)
20. The moon (Me, Carrie, Justin, and Dani?)
21. Yeeaaaaahhh (Me and K.C.)
22. Manly hunting! and fishing! Manly hunting and fishing! (Me and Jen)
23. Affectionate yet insulting names that are not appropriate to actually write out (Me and Ann)
24. 666ing things at a Christian Bookstore (Me and Jen)
25. Purple-Cow-Moosy-Thing! (Me and Dani)
26. Rifling (Me and Jen)
27. Crocodiles and alligators (Me and Justin)
28. Easy Mac (Me, Jen, and Dani)
29. Evading the police (Me and Jen)
30. Speaking in extended, Dr. Phil-esque metaphors (Me and Justin)
31. Bless you. Don't you bless me. I dont wanna be blessed. Too bad, Im gonna bless you anyways (Me and Willis)
32. Flailing? (Me and Jen)
33. Pickle birthday cards (Me and Meghan)
34. Feen and Pickle Head (Me and Tiffany)
35. Yelling country names as a sign of a particular approaching creeper (The Wall group)
36. CSI (Me and Justin)
37. The Personality Disorder Rangers (Me, Justin, Ann, and Beth)
38. I'm the only gay eskimo (Me and Meghan)
39. Walk-home buddies (Me and Carrie)
40. Tard-parking it up (Me, Jen, and Dani)
41. Cripple carts (Me, Jen, and Dani)
42. I see lots of water (Me and Adam)
43. How do you play darts with a baby??? (Me and Justin)
44. Starbucks nights (Me and Carrie)
45. Green lifesavers (Me and Dani)
46. You are the spoon to my soup (Me and Kyla)
47. Breaking into Ethel look-alikes (Me and Jen)
48. Corn, Kansas, and Nebraska (Me and Justin)
49. Magical midgets riverstomping on our pancakes (Me and Jen)
50. AAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!! (Me and Dani)
1 comment:
Dear Beef,
I was being a blog creeper and I came across this one. I must admit, I laughed quite a bit. I just thought I needed to bring it to your attention.
Miss ya, ho!
Post a Comment