I had a weird dream.
I dreamt that i moved back to WL for the summer. I am in fact doing that soon, and I am moving in with Joel (hopefully, if he follows through). In my dream, i showed up at his apartment to move in with him. He was not there. I discovered that my mother had had him arrested for, what else, being a drug dealer. I called her and confronted her. It was a plan to protect me and to get me to come back home. I screamed at her. I told her that i was now homeless because of her, and furthermore, i loved him and this was hurting me. I refused to come back home because of what she had done. I was immensely sad. I started walking around the slums of WL, which we dont really have any but i was walking around them nonetheless, trying to find a place to live. I was just asking strangers if i could live with them. I asked to men standing in the yard outside their house. they said no and walked inside. I saw a rather tired looking woman with 4 kids walking down the street. i bargained with her, told her id take care of her kids if i could live with her. she agreed. we walked back to her house. she put me in charge of two of her kids. a set of twins, a boy and a girl. she took her other kids and left. i was in charge of putting the kids to bed. they were not very good kids, but i managed. and then... their eyes started to glow. the kids were partly possessed. not like all the time, just sometimes. and their eyes would start to glow to mark their moments of possession. during these times, they were exponentially worse, going so far as to try to kill me. for some reason, i was not frightened by this, i found it funny. and when the children were hungry, i fed them raw chicken. apparently this is what demons eat.
and then i woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment