When i cant sleep, i read MLIA. here are some that made me laugh especially hard.
Today, I was working at the bakery I work at. A couple picked out a cake and asked if I could write a birthday message. I said "Sure, no problem! What would you like it to say?" The couple answered back "Happy Birthday Douche Bag". As I stared in disbelief, the wife replied back "It's for my mother". MLIA
My brothers and I were playing Taboo, and the word was 'Spaghetti'. You couldn't say anything like meatballs or Italy, so I thought it'd be really hard. But then my brother said, "The opposite of the bagel" and my other brother yelled, "SPAGHETTI." I still don't get it. MLIA.
Today, while in Chemistry, we were working on creating a basic periodic table. One student asked the teacher what they should title their table. The teacher told us we can name it whatever we wanted. I named mine Steve. I got full credit. MLIA
No comments:
Post a Comment