Friday, June 26, 2009

I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the ass, so paranoid, watch your back!

[Sound of Madness-Shinedown]

so i got my first complaint today at work lol. some toothless, illiterate welfare bastard complained cuz he was too dumb to read my "Closed. Next lane please" sign. and i said "sorry sir, im closed." and he pitched a bitch fit and called my manager over and complained. he told my manager i said "im not ringing up your items cuz i have better things to do" right... and my manager was just like "uh huh. sure she said that. bad kayla." and he huffed away and she goes "gee, what an asshole" and laughed and walked off. and it just upset me anyways cuz its not my fault he was dumb. there were just alotta jerks out that day. and i was upset cuz i was having a fairly decent day at work and Mr. I-Cant-Read-So-Im-Gonna-Yell-At-Everyone ruined it. this one guy, Michael, was working. I like Michael. He is really nice and he is good to work with. and we were joking around and stuff.

No comments: