Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but if she feels bad then I do too

[Her Diamonds-Rob Thomas]

i need to go visit my besty. i miss her. her life is pretty screwed up right now, and i wish i could be with her to help her out. of course, most of her problems are her own fault.

her other best friend is completely crazy and tried to kill herself. and called meg to say goodbye. meghan had to notify the cops who went over to the girls house to save her. then, get this, the girls mom called meg and yelled at her for calling the cops. meghan has to pick up all this girls hours at work while the girl is .getting her stomach pumped and spending a while in the psych ward.

and megs 30 year-old, crack-head boyfriend relapsed again. he is going away for the next 90 days. to rehab. and now she is alone. her family doesnt want anything to do with her either, because she is dating someone they dont approve of.

i wish i could be there for her.

No comments: