Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most




I am going to cheat massively on this one. I have so many people in my life that have gotten me through so much. I really cant pick just one.

Picture 1: Meghan. Shes been my best friend since the 5th grade. She has definitely helped me through alotta shit.

Picture 2: Errrca. She has been one of my best friends here at college. I know that i can call her at any hour of any day if i have a problem and she will always be there. Erica is probably the most reasonable and rational of all my friends, and i can always count on her to keep me grounded.

Picture 3: Jen and Dani. I freaking love them. I know i can always call them with any problem and they will help me through it. I can always expect an appropriate amount of sympathy, but they never ever hesitate to tell me how stupid i am or how ive messed shit up lol.

Also, I dont think i would have ever made it through some of the stuff i did recently without tyler and josh. they helped me out more than they had to, and i love them both for it.

No comments: