1. I positively cant stand having the back of my knees touched
2. If im not driving, i dont like to sit on the left side of the car
3. I brush my teeth twice when i brush my teeth
4. I match the lighter i carry each day to my outfit
5. I prefer to take notes/do hw on printer paper so i dont feel constrained by the lines of notebook paper
6. My toenails are always painted some crazy color.
7. I refuse to grow up all the way. I still color. I still watch cartoons. Being a child is way more fun.
8. I am the most sickly person you will ever meet.
9. My friends decided i was the one person they would use as their phone-a-friend on a game show. I am a fountain of random (and possibly useless) information.
10. I have a birthmark on my chin everybody mistakes for a giant bruise.
1 comment:
goodness, you are lookin' ten kinds of fantastic, beef. :)
Post a Comment