Sunday, September 6, 2009

I feel ya, Asher Roth. I heart college too.

soooooooooooooooo i havent posted since i have been back at school. so ill sum it up real fast. i love it. classes are very hard this semester. ChE 205, math, and physics make me wanna die. but i will deal. im back at work. i have missed all my friends majorly and im glad to be back with them. my new apartment is jank as hell but we are dealing. and im actually being social and making new friends. all in all, I LOVE COLLEGE. and LOVE PURDUE.

1 comment:

Dani said...

the world couldve gone without that last sentence. :p just sayin. i'm glad to see you update, maybe i'll actually start using mine.


or maybe i'll just make a new one. who knows. either way. i'll write things so you have something to read too. :p