Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm in the far lane, I'm running this shit, hundred yard gain. Uhh, swag on infinity

[I'm Not a Human Being-Lil Wayne]

i hung out with the new brothers at the house. i am teaching the young ones to respect and adore me. i mean, i do have to continue my traditional game of "which brother at the house creeped on me this time?" so they must experience my girlish charm firsthand :p i kid. i rarely enjoy this game, but they tend to creep against my wishes and errrca and i joke about it all the time.

anyways. i really enjoyed them. they were quite entertaining because they reminded me alot of me when i was a freshman. slightly socially awkward. still full of hopes and dreams. college hasnt crushed their spirits yet. they have just partied away freshman year while maintaining decent grades. nolan thinks he is gonna be a chemical engineer, and gruber is gonna be a mechanical engineer. they think they are just gonna walk in and own shit. they have no idea.

No comments: