Friday, November 12, 2010

C-Tooley, this is for you.

First off, C-Tooley, im calling you out so that there is no confusion as to whom this about. Also, id like to note that dani has absolutely nothing to do with this, and this entire post is of my own accord (though that might make very little difference to you/you might have trouble recognizing this fact, and im sure you will use this post just to further beat the poor dead horse that this topic has become.)



i tried not to get involved because this is not my fight, but for some unfathomable reason, you refuse to give this up. I understand that you have very few other friends and that its difficult to let the one good friend you had go, but youve fucked this friendship up. get over it and leave dani alone. at this point, there is nothing you can do and anything past this point is just harassment for the sake of being dramatic. its stupid. just stop. im sure you feed on this sort of thing to keep your life interesting, but its really just a bother to everyone else. knock it off. here is my advice: shut the hell up. stop texting her, stop commenting on blog posts that have absolutely nothing to do with you, stop facebook chatting, stop communicating. at this point, it is best to just give up, collect whats left of this, and go your separate ways.



Second, I dont know where you get off thinking that you are better than everyone else. Trust me, honey, your aren't. You have picked up a superiority complex along the way that is totally off base. But seriously, dont judge. I know from personal experience that judging someone is a good way to wreck a relationship. Just because you dont agree with someones life choices doesnt mean that you can sit back and pass judgement. Its not your place. secretly, i think this judgement is born from jealousy, resentment, and insecurity. contrary to your belief, a person can have more than one friend at a time. you werent being "replaced." that was just insecurity on your part and nothing more.



This is my biggest point. Pay attention to this one. This one topic is really what caused me to write this. YOU SHOULD NEVER, EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODYS MOTHER. that was a fucking low blow and you know it. the blog post and initial comments had nothing to do with you. it was between dani and her mother. those comments were so very out of line and uncalled for. danis mother is a wonderful woman and a good mother, and such disrespectful things should never be said about her. such foul and disrespectful things should never be said about anybodys mother. i am close with my mother, and the thought of anybody who has a problem with me dragging her name through the mud because they are too immature and petty to take it up with me absolutely infuriates me. I find it hard to believe, given how close you seem to be with your mother, that this kind of thing would happen. i could sit here and say that your mother is a piece of white trash gutter slut. i could sit here and say that your mother is a manipulative, controlling, overbearing bitch just like you. and how would all that make you feel? however, im not that kind of person so i wont say those things, but think about your own mother and how you would feel before you start down that path.



seriously, this whole fight and implosion of a friendship was over nothing. it was stupid. a good friendship was ruined over something that wont matter in 20 years. i think you have a great deal of growing up and maturing to do before you can ever actually have a friendship with any true merit.



Again, i wasnt trying to jump into the hot mess that this fight has become. but you are crossing the line. you continue to harass somebody i love, and its upsetting me. my best friends mother, who has been nothing less than wonderful to me, has been dragged into your silly fight, and that upsets me too. i tried to take the high road on this one and just speak my mind. trust me, i have the capacity to say horrific things with no remorse simply because i know thats what will hurt the worst. i didnt, because i really just wish for all this silliness to stop. let it end and move on.

8 comments:

chelsea2788 said...

Kayla,
I appreciate you addressing me directly. However, I am not sure what you wanted to accomplish. So let me highlight some things for you.
1.) I have nothing against you. But how can you say that I am judgmental, when you jumped on the whole "Chelsea is a crazy bitch train" (yes I have seen your comments) when you don't know me or the situation other than the one sided story you here from your friend. I am not blaming her or you, I tell Braeden one sided things all the time, but the you entire blog post is a judgment about me. Everyone judges Kayla. EVERYONE. I have never claimed not to, in fact i view it as a semi-healthy part of society.
2.) I have never made comments about Dani's mother. I would like to point out that I would have had PLENTY of reason to. Her mother has openly (on a public forum) called me "crazy," "psycho," "bitch," "fat," and many other horrible references. I understand that she is protecting her daughter, but you would never EVER catch my mother stooping to such a low level and attacking Dani that way. That is not a superiority complex, but rather a statement of fact.
3.) You claim to have taken a high road but have made some very steep and harsh judgments of my character. Such as but lot limited to. "I understand that you have very few other friends and that its difficult to let the one good friend you had go." I have fantastic friends. In fact, besides one (who does comment on blogs) none of my friends have ever attacked Dani. Dani wrangles her friends like you around her, and uses them to ostracize and attack me. I will not, and have not do such.
4.) As to comments on maturity. One can only be offended by that which offends. And that is one of the least offensive things that anyone has said to me. I know that I have more maturity, class, and dignity in a pinky finger than most in this situation.

Once again, thank you for addressing me directly with your concerns. I understand that you feel the need (much like my friends and family do) to protect Dani. You are a good friend, and an admirable person.

-Chelsea-

Kayla said...

I did jump on the "chelsea is a crazy bitch" train because you are only doing things that prove its true.

can you even take a step back and look at what you are doing? the bullshit that you pulled today was immature childs play. putting a nasty bag of trash in someones room? really? stacking dirty dishes in someones room? really? its a bunch of passive agressive bullshit that is doing nothing to solve the problem at hand. i dont understand how you can honestly just think that this is all ok. its stupid, and i dont understand why you cant just stop. shes not even doing anything to you, yet you continue on in this battle against someone who isnt trying to fight you. what do you honestly get out of further exacerbating the situation? you must be doing this because you get some sick enjoyment from other peoples pain. otherwise, you would have just let this drop a long time ago.

Unknown said...

I am so glad SOMEONE is addressing this. This is nothing more than BULLYING! Dani needs to put this chic in her place and QUICK! I am in the background but I am watching this go down I am NOT happy and neither is some of my friends. This is gonna end and now before it REALLY get's ugly. Just my advice here.

Anonymous said...

First of all Chelsea....everything I said about you was on a FB page that YOU are not welcomed on so thanks for admitting to your cyber stalking. Second...your Mother would have no reason to attack Dani as she is not the one pulling the childish high school antics that you are. Grow up, get over your obsession with my daughter and just leave her alone. You two have NO reason to even communicate so don't. Kayla....thank you for supporting my daughter. You are a good friend.

chelsea2788 said...

Cory,

You act more like a thirteen year old child, then the grown woman you are. I am disgusted with your behavior. Second, you assume falsely about my "right" to view anything. I can and do. Both you and your daughter are misinformed about the law. I will not grace the rest of the comments with a response as they are misinformed, ignorant, judgmental, and false.

Unknown said...

Cory sweetie you know what YOU need to do. Like I said there are also Laws to deal with people and this one you have it all in the bag. <3

Anonymous said...

It's already in the works. Funny how these things work out isn't it. :)

Marla said...

Wow i just came across this blog. It seems heated like a dramatic day time t.v. show.

It seems the Chelsea of the story needs to move on. She does not seem stable in any light when it comes to this friendship. i am sorry about that Chelsea, but it is true. It is time to move on to new friendships and walk away.

This situation is done and you can get yourself in SERIOUS legal troubles if you continue this bullying of poor Dani.

And you are coming across to me like a bully. I sure hope Dani is keeping proof of your wrong doing. Because if this escalates she should go to the police foor Harassment.

Good luck everyone involved i hope it works out.